Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dr. Orfannkyl

Disclaimer: This article is satire and is in no way meant to depict real images on the ground in Iraq or any other nation. It is based on the exploits of a High School Chemistry teacher in Up-State New York who was a Sergeant in the US Marine Corps.

Semper Fi cadets. God it feels great to be back. I must have snapped at least twenty necks by now. It’s just like old times, the smell of death, orphan intestines straight from the bush, and seeing my best friends die in front of me!

My apology for the outbreak, but I calm myself down by blowing up schoolhouses, and I haven’t in three days. Anyway, I’ve been killing double to make up for my time wasted, and it’s been a non-stop bloodbath. Grenade here, blow up that, it’s a demanding job. You know what, though, you don’t know true happiness until you hear the scream of a terrorist whose eyes have just been ripped out.

Crap, I see Osama bin Laden, and my AK’s getting cold, Semper Fi!



No comments: