Sorry, Barack Obama isn't on the list.
10. Grover Cleveland- He's number ten on our list because of uniqueness: he is the only President elected twice on nonconsecutive occasions and appeared on the $1,000 bill.
9. Andrew Jackson- Reduced the National Debt and was the Chuck Norris of his day.
8. Woodrow Wilson- Led the nation through WWI and signed the 19th amendment, which gave women the right to vote.
7. John Fitzgerald Kennedy- Kept our country together during our closest brush with nuclear war, the Cuban Missile Crisis. Also declared "Ich bin ein Berliner."
6. Ronald Reagan- Led the United States through the troubled eighties with his ability to communicate and helped to win the Cold War.
5. Thomas Jefferson- Purchased the Louisiana Territory from France and led America to victory in the First Barbary War.
4. Theodore Roosevelt- Started the modern conservation movement and was a massive trust-buster. Also, he was really, really cool.
3. George Washington- Our first President who held our young nation together and set standards that future Presidents would follow.
2. Franklin Delano Roosevelt- Led our country through the Great Depression and WWII. He was also elected to four terms.
1. Abraham Lincoln- Led our country through the Civil War and issued the Emancipation Proclamation, which freed all slaves in revolting states.