Friday, February 6, 2009

Email Surfaces in Which Obama Mocks McCain Before Election

Washington, D.C.- An email surfaced this morning in which President Barack Obama mocked John McCain. The email was sent in late October, meaning it was sent before the election.

“I didn’t think he was able to check his email,” said a defiant Obama. “I mean, he’s what, like 90? Who do you know at that age who knows how to use a computer?”

The email, marked “Hey, Old Man,” was opened by McCain on February 3rd. “I was just getting around to checking my email that had been backed up for some months now,” said McCain. “I saw one from ‘B.Obama.’ I got Cindy to open the file, and it was drivel.”

Among the contents of the email were jokes about McCain’s age and about hockey moms who hunt moose. There was also an attachment of a picture of President Obama’s campaign symbol.

“What really bothered me was this joke here,” McCain said, putting his mouse to the computer screen. “You’re so old, your father is older than you,” McCain read.

“I don’t get that. How could my father be older than me? He’s my father!”

The email, which was originally sent to the span folder, was seen months ago by Cindy McCain. “I didn’t know what it was,” Mrs. McCain stated. “I thought it was some person’s idea of a joke. How could I know bobama@change.net was Barack Obama?”

Obama, in a press conference held at noon, begrudgingly apologized to McCain. “Yes I can apologize, and yes I will. I am sorry John… sorry you can’t take a joke.”

Obama then ran from his podium, as snickers of laughter could be heard. -Voice



No comments: