Friday, June 25, 2010

Only 28% say U.S. Heading in Right Direction

According to the most accurate polling service, Rasmussen, confidence in this nation's course is exceedingly low.  A report released Wednesday states that a paltry 28% of likely voters believe that the United States is going in the right direction, which means the remaining 72% think we are either going in the wrong direction, or at the very least not the right direction.

This number is down seven points since March.  Since then, the Gulf oil spill started (and was mishandled by the President), McChrystal had a spat with the President, bad job-creation reports were released (covered up by part-time census jobs), awful housing news was released, the DOW went down 900 points in the course of a few minutes, and Obama has gone golfing a bunch of times.

I wonder why the people think the nation is going the wrong way... What do you think, President Obama?

Don't forget to comment and to bookmark our site! Subscribe
Bookmark and Share
Consider advertising on our site!

No comments: