Saturday, February 7, 2009

25 Things You Didn't Know About Joe C.

1. I have eaten only two bagels in my entire life.
2. I voted for Dennis Kucinich in the primaries and John McCain in the general election... talking about being all over the map.
3. I was part of a blog which uninentionally created an urban legend that eventually made it on to snopes.
4. I was in the same room with Andy Sandberg-without realizing it.
5. I once thought that Alex Trebek's real first name was "Jeopardy".
6. I know how to get to Los Angeles from New York-without using a map or asking for directions.
7. I once beat Ken Jennings playing along Jeopardy.
8. I have been in Mexico for only 15 minutes.
9. My two political heroes are Barry Goldwater and Bobby Kennedy.
10. I'm right-handed and play air-guitar left-handed.
11. I loathe celery.
12. I ran with Eliot Spitzer the day he became governor. It was all downhill from there for Spitzer.
13. My brother and I share a birthday-and we're not twins .
14. I'm the rock-paper-scissors champion for Sherman hall.
15. I picked my favorite soccer team-Sunderland-after watching Youtube highlights of them playing a game back in 1973.
16. The most famous person I've met is Kurt Warner.
17. I loved to ride escalators when I was a kid.
18. I have never eaten sour cream in my life.
19. My funniest moment in my life was making a person think that I was a French guy.
20. I have played my brother in every sport imaginable-and almost never win.
21. My father and I have a tradition of going to the "Starving Artists Art sale" every year.
22. My dad can snap his toes.
23. My favorite number is 17.
24. I am addicted to french fries.
25. Its pronounced "CHIC-oin".

No comments: