One could argue that New Jersey is the land of Democrats and the home of the corrupt, however, one cannot dispute the fact that Republican candidate for Governor, Chris Christie, cleaned up corruption while the United States Attorney General in New Jersey. While the state might be the butt of jokes to SNL while making fun of Governor Paterson, the horrific economic conditions, regulations, and taxes which have been thrown upon the citizens & businesses of New Jersey are not.
Governor Jon Corzine, has been a absolute disgrace in regards to economic policy, as his plans revolve around taxing anything with a pulse, and spending everything that the state has. Corzine is also the avowed opponent of the second amendment, as his record on gun rights is enough to make Eric Holder smile, and even the weakest of National Rifle Association supporters cringe.
What are the five reasons to support Chris Christies bid?
- Chris Christie realizes that New Jersey is the highest taxed state in the United States of America, thus he is proposing a across the board income tax cut to all Jersey citizens, cutting the New Jersey corporate business tax rate, and Christie plans on providing property tax relief as well.
- Chris Christie like the rest of New Jersey, has seen the wasteful spending policies of Jon Corzine add up over the past several years, his plan is to make the budget process simpler and responsible, and empower fiscal watchdogs in the state to monitor state spending.
- Chris Christie is not going to govern as a political hack seeking his next term, rather Christie will govern as a Governor in his first term. That is the largest difference between Christie and Corzine, Christie focuses on the job at hand, Corzine focuses on the election in November.
- Chris Christie is man of social Conservatism, from his pro-life beliefs to his pro-traditional marriage stance, he is a unique figure in New Jersey with his social conservative values, something that is very important in a state like New Jersey.
- While the National Rifle Association has not made an endorsement in New Jersey, Corzine is rated with an "F" in regards to gun rights, is publicly engaged in fighting the second amendment, Chris Christie is none of the above, and will not push more draconian anti-second amendment legislation.
Chris Christie is a fiscal conservative with a high emphasis on lowering the historic tax burden which the citizens of New Jersey live with, Chris Christie will focus on the next four years as Governor, not the next Gubernatorial election in four years, Chris Christie is pro-life & pro-traditional marriage, and his gun rights record is a relief for voters, hunters, and the everyday New Jersey citizen.
Chris Christie for Governor of New Jersey! www.christiefornj.com
Bookmark our site!
Consider advertising on our site!