Over the past several months, I have been blogging/following Doug Hoffman's campaign to replace Republican Congressman John McHugh in the House of Representatives. Located in the 23rd congressional district, Doug Hoffman is seeking elected office running as a Conservative, because the supposed elders of the party nominated a far-left radical Republican In Name Only as their candidate.
While I have spent this time blogging in support of Doug Hoffman's campaign, exposing why Scozzafava should not be supported, how Bill Owens is a dangerous Democrat, I have not spent much time on why Doug Hoffman should be elected to Congress. I apologize for my neglect in that matter.
So look no further, as the reasons are numerous, and the opposition is clueless.
- Doug Hoffman is the only candidate in this election who represents the true values of the Republican party, he has been involved with local Republican politics for decades, he will caucus with the Republican party, and will join the Republican Study Committee if elected. However, he is a Conservative who is true to his convictions, which is why he cannot support Scozzafava.
- Doug Hoffman is the only candidate with "fiscal bearings" in his platform. Hoffman opposes taxes of all kind, he has sworn off pork barrel spending, opposes Obama's stimulus package unlike his opponents, and Hoffman is the only candidate who stands against removing the secret ballot in unionization votes.
- Doug Hoffman believes in protecting the lives of those in their mothers womb. He is the only candidate who holds that conviction & respect for life.
- Doug Hoffman is not your typical congressional candidate or politician, because he is not a politician. If he losses this election, life will go on for Mr.Hoffman. He is not fixated on the elections of tomorrow, he is running on the dedication to solve the problems of today.
- Doug Hoffman is the only candidate who has absolutely no connections or ties to the criminal organization ACORN. Doug Hoffman opposes the radical & criminal views & positions ACORN strongly holds. Also, unlike his two opponents, Doug Hoffman has never received the backing of the ACORN associated "Working Families Party".
If the endorsements of former Senator Thompson, former House Majority Leader Dick Armey, Congresswoman Michele Bachmann, former Governor Sarah Palin, Congressman Todd Tiahrt, the Club for Growth, or numerous other Right of Center elected officials & organization is not enough for you.
Consider this, we only have one candidate who believes in the principles of Ronald Reagan, that candidate would be Doug Hoffman.
Bookmark our site!
Consider advertising on our site!