Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Bristol Palin Engaged... to Levi Johnston

More in the weird news department this morning. US magazine, well known as being the vanguard of American journalism, is now reporting that Bristol Palin and former fiance (and well-documented douche) Levi Johnston are back together-- and they plan on getting hitched.

Of course, Levi is the sweetheart that dished out about the Palin family, including calling baby Trig "retarded." Johnston also attempted an acting career, and after failing miserably, came back to Alaska for some reason.

Apparently both members of the couple were interviewed by the magazine and even grace the cover. A quote from Ms. Palin:

Says Bristol, "When he left that night, we didn’t hug or kiss, but I was thinking how different it was. He texted me: 'I miss you. I love you. I want to be with you again' ... I was in shock."

Weird. And I thought I didn't understand romance before.

Don't forget to comment and to bookmark our site! Subscribe
Bookmark and Share
Consider advertising on our site!

No comments: