According to a new Rasmussen Reports poll out of Washington state, Senator Patty Murray (D) is trailing both of her potential Republican opponents: former football player Chris Didier, and two time Gubernatorial candidate Dino Rossi. Leaving Washington Republicans with a grand chance to defeat the liberalist of Senator's in a deep blue state.
However, with the Senatorial election no longer about selecting a token candidate, Republicans must take into account what kind of Senator their eventual Nominee would be. And when we look at that, Chris Didier doesn't belong within 10,000 miles of Washington D.C., let alone being the GOP candidate for US Senate anywhere.
1. America should withdrawal all Troops from all Overseas Bases.
2. America should not be involved in International Affairs.
3. Distorts Reagan policy of "Peace through Strength".
4. Disagrees with Bush Doctrine on Nations harbouring Terrorists.
5. Distorts Congressional Approval of Wars in Middle East.
6. Wants America to leave the UN immediately.
7. Does not believe in "Free Trade Agreements".
8. Was endorsed by Congressman Ron Paul two weeks ago.
He might wrap his "Isolationism Flag" with the Founders, but he's really wrapping it with Ron Paul, Pat Buchanan, Ann Coulter, and other Libertarian fruitcakes. When Republicans control the Senate again, we need pro-national defense members in our Caucus, not anti-defense nuts who join the Democratic Caucus on what really matters.
Didier is unqualified for the Republican Nomination, and Sarah Palin is a jackass for endorsing this clown.
advertising on our site!