Thursday, July 29, 2010

I Knew It! Dinner for Schmucks SUCKS

Phew, that was a close one.  Watching the commercials for Dinner for Schmucks, starring the normally funny Steve Carell, I smelled crap.  Yet when the first few reviews came out on Rotten Tomatoes, I was horrified to see glowing proclamations.  Luckily, the stars have realigned, and more reviews have come.  And, I can happily say, Dinner for Schmucks sucks!

Dinner currently under 50% on Rotten Tomatoes and seems poised to drop further.  Considering the first five reviews were "fresh," obviously the ones after that were pretty bad.
Sorry Mr. Carell, you've made your first crappy movie (that I've heard of).

Don't forget to comment and to bookmark our site! Subscribe
Bookmark and Share
Consider advertising on our site!

No comments: