1. Cleveland Cavaliers: He's played there his entire career, he has a house there, and they have role-players.
2. New York Knicks: The Big Apple club is centered in the biggest stage of the world and has cap room to sign two max contracts.
3. Chicago Bulls: A playoff team already, James could make them that much better.
4. Miami Heat: The possibility of two max contracts and another large contract means that Miami can get LeBron and still get great players to back him up.
5. New Jersey Nets: They have money, but that's about it. Their team sucked last year.
6. Los Angeles Clippers: Not. Going. To. Happen.
There you have it. I wouldn't be surprised if he signed with any of the top four that I listed. My head might explode, though, if he signs with the Clippers.
|And who wouldn't want a player who can strangle people with his mind?|
advertising on our site!