Friday, August 20, 2010

Interview With Grouchy Old Cripple

 Today we at Jumping in Pools are proud to present interview number 106 in our ongoing series. Today we are interviewing the founder of the site Grouchy Old Cripple, a conservative site. Please check out the site and make sure to bookmark!

1. When and why did you start GOC? 

I started my site in April of 2002.  I was frustrated that the local newspaper, which I call the Atlanta Urinal and Constipation, did not publish all of my letters to the editor.  I mean, they were examples of erudition totally unmatched any where on the planet.  Maybe I'm exaggerating here.  So, I discovered blogs, saw how easy it was to set up a site, and started blogging.

2. Has President Obama been better or worse than you expected or feared?


I knew Obama was going to be a disaster so he has performed down to my expectations.

3.  What is your favorite part of running your site?

The favorite part of running my site is all of the people I've met either online or in person.  I have some great commenters and many of them have gone on to creating their own blogs.

4. Any favorites for 2012 yet?

I'm still up in the air.  I like Paul Ryan and Chris Christie a lot.  I like Palin but I think she is too polarizing to win. 

5. Would you support a "RINO" in 2012?

Yes I would.  A RINO is much better than anything the Dimocrats have to offer.  I voted for John McCain after all.  I was really voting for Palin.  It always struck me as funny that the libs said Palin didn't have enough experience to be VP when she had more executive experience (successful as well) than the other three candidates combined.

http://www.grouchyoldcripple.com/

Don't forget to comment and to bookmark our site! Subscribe
Bookmark and Share
Consider advertising on our site!

No comments: