Thursday, March 18, 2010

March Madness is making me mad.

There is a reason CBS has not contacted me about running an exclusive article or a two minute segment on who I expect to win the NCAA College Basketball Tournament, or March Madness as it is better known as, because I was wrong on the first two games of the entire Tournament.

BYU defeated Florida 99-92 - Loss.
Old Dominion upset Notre Dame 51-50 - Loss.
Villanova survives a scare from Robert Morris 73-70 - Win.

I am now 1-2 during March Madness.

Consider this an open thread for all March Madness fans and participants, as I will be writing about the Tournament and the predictions that I have made, most of which, I predict, will be wrong over the course of the next few weeks.

Bookmark our site!
Subscribe


Bookmark and Share
Consider advertising on our site!

1 comment:

http://www.ehow.com/members/stevemar2-articles.html said...

The Florida-BYU matchup must have been an exciting game! I wouldn’t know because the CBS station where I live was showing the Robert Morris-Villanova game and didn’t do any live look-ins of the Florida-BYU game. I really wanted to see the other game, especially as it progressed into overtime and eventually a second overtime.