Why should we expect anything different from his website? Well, we shouldn't. When Carlson announced the creation of the Daily Caller when he visited the Heritage Foundation last year, Carlson himself dubbed his new project "the Conservative answer to the Huffington Post", one look would confirm that: He's attacking Republicans, Conservatives, and Black Republicans from a Conservative point of view.
A better look at Carlson's background will reveal more revealing information:
- Carlson refused to vote for President Bush in 2004.
- Carlson opposed the War in Iraq.
- Carlson supported Ron Paul for President in 1988 and 2008.
- Carlson is a senior fellow at the Cato Institute.
- Carlson supports homosexual marriage.
- Carlson cannot stand Grover Norquist.
Note: When I mean the "Conservative version", I mean the Huffington Post in a Conservative skin, which is the exact same as the original Huffington Post, which is in a Liberal skin. Now, I'm confused, but I hope all of you understand.
Bookmark our site!
Consider advertising on our site!