Monday, October 26, 2009

Rocko Rapper

From AHN:

New York, NY (CNS) - R&B songstress Monica is back in the spotlight with an intimate look at her everyday life in the new docu-drama, "Monica: Still Standing," a BET original series.

The 29-year-old "So Gone" singer will take viewers on her personal journey of survival and enlightenment beginning October 27.

The show will feature the Grammy Award-winning artist - who has two sons with rapper Rocko - as she tries to balance family and work while dealing with trials, triumphs, and health challenges.

She said, "It was very scary stepping into the type of situation that would expose me and my life. But I think that there are so many kids now that are aspiring to do exactly what I've done and I felt like that was worth me putting myself on the line so they would really understand what it's like to try and juggle both a music career and personal life."

"Monica: Still Standing" is co-executive produced by Monica. It will air starting October 27 on BET channel.



Bookmark our site!
Subscribe

Bookmark and Share


Consider advertising on our site!

No comments: