10. Believes that blaming Republicans for everything makes him bipartisan.
9. Thinks that listening to other people's opinion makes him indecisive.
8. Roots for both the Yankees and Red Sox. Who does that?
7. Presumes that saying he'll have "General Tso's Chicken" at a Chinese restaurant means he speaks Chinese.
6. Argued that smoking in front of his children was a good thing...until he became President.
5. He still blames President Bush for everything, eight months into his Presidency, and for problems he created.
4. Truly accepts that Kim Jong-Il and Mahmud Ahmadinejad are just misguided souls.
3. Thinks Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom is the best Indiana Jones movie.
2. He believes everything the Main Steam Media says about him.
1. He actually thinks that he can pull the wool over the average voters' eyes when it come to partisanship.
Bookmark our site!
Consider advertising on our site!