Saturday, September 26, 2009

Midnight Show Lyircs

The Killer's Midnight Show lyrics:

I know what you want
I wanna take you a midnight show tonight
If you can keep a secret
I got a blanket in the back seat of my mind
And a little place that sits beneath the sky
She turned her face to speak
But no-one heard her cry
I drive faster, boy
I drive faster, boy

I know there's a hope
There's too many people trying to help me cope
You got a real short skirt
I wanna look up, look up, look up, yeah yeah

We were just in time
Let me take a little more off your mind
There's something in my head
Somewhere in the back said
We were just a good thing
We were such a good thing

Make it go away without a word
But promise me you'll stay
...
Oh make it go away!

I drive faster, boy
I drive faster, boy

Oh crashing time can't hide a guilty girl
With jealous hearts that start with blossom curls
I took my baby's breath beneath the chandelier
Of stars in atmosphere
And watch her disappear
Into the midnight show...

Oh faster, faster, faster...
Oh no no no no no...
If you keep a secret
Well baby... you can keep a secret
If you keep a secret...


Thanks to lyrics007

Bookmark our site!
Subscribe

Bookmark and Share


Consider advertising on our site!

No comments: