Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I Won't Be Missing You At All (A Message to Obama)

Dear Friends,

Yes, another parody. Why you ask? Because we here at jumpinginpools all know that you LOVE parodies and strongly dislike that Obama fellow is is sorta kinda not really running the country right now. Hence another parody is needed. I could do this all day, but then that would kill the anticipation of when I announce I am in the process of making another one. (soon perhaps). Anywhom (politically incorrect phrase by the way), here is the newest parody from yours truly. It is called "Won't Be Missing You At All (A Message To Obama)", a parody of a song we should know pretty well: "Missing You", by John Waite.

Enjoy, and remember blowing up congress will not solve anything (believe me, I've thought of it once or twice).

___________________________________________________________________

"Won't Be Missing You At All (A Message to Obama)"
- A Parody of "Missing You", by John Waite


Everytime I think of you,
I almost lose my lunch,
And I'm still standing here,
And you're telling lies,
I still hate you a bunch,

And there's a bill that going,
Through this liberal congress tonight,

I hear your name on the T.V,
And I always try not to puke,
And you're giving another speech,
We all know O'Reilly will rebuke,

And there's a hope that's dying,
In America's heart tonight,

I won't be missing you at all,
When you're finally gone away.
I won't be missing you at all,
Goodbye I'd love to say,

And there's a scandal that's brewing,
In the oval office today,
I can only hope our "messiah"
Will knoiw the right lies to say,

And there's a child saying,
Did you plug the hole tonight,

I won't be missing you at all,
When you're finall gone away,
I won't be missing you at all,
Go to hell I love to say,

There's a message from the U.S,
Like a buzzer in you're brain,
If I can't get it to you, get it to you
And stop this crap thats making me insane

I wont be missing you at all,
When you're finally gone away,
I won't be missing you at all,
Kiss my.. (bleep) I'd love to say,

REPEAT CHORUS TO FADEOUT

FINIS

1 comment:

Aurelius said...

Good to have you back, Eli