Thursday, May 13, 2010

Interview With Sue Lowden, Quite Possibly the Next Senator of Nevada

Jumping in Pools is very proud to present our 88th interview in our on-going series. Today we are honored to interview Sue Lowden, Republican front-runner in Nevada's Senatorial race. A true conservative and Tea Partier, Mrs. Lowden is looking to retire Harry Reid from his seat of power. Visit www.SueLowden.com and show the next Senator of Nevada some support! Thank you to Mrs. Lowden for a great interview:

Why are you the best choice for Nevada?

I am the only candidate in this race that has run a successful business AND defeated a Senate majority leader. I have been a businesswoman in Nevada for over twenty years. I know how to create and sustain jobs, make payroll every week and balance a budget. In 1992, I defeated the State Senate Majority Leader, an entrenched Democratic politician in a 3 to 1 Democrat district. I am armed and ready to retire Harry Reid in November!

What is your opinion of Harry Reid?

Harry Reid is an entrenched Washington political insider that has lost touch with his home state of Nevada, and I daresay the American people in general. He represents the Liberal Wing of the Democratic party rather than his constituents in the Silver State. Harry Reid’s political viewpoints do not align with Nevadans’, and his retirement is long overdue.

What are your feelings on the Tea Parties that have swept the nation over the last year?

I am proud to say that I am an active member of the Tea Party movement. I attended my first Tea Party over a year ago, and have continued to stay involved. People are upset with career politicians and what has gone on in Washington. Our government has spiraled out of control. Americans are ready to make a change! I am right there with them, and anxious to do something about it. We need to return to the principles upon which this nation was founded: limited government, lower taxes and a free market economy. The first step is defeating Harry Reid in November.

If given the chance, would you vote to repeal ObamaCare?

Absolutely. We need to repeal and replace ObamaCare. That legislation was crafted behind closed doors without the consent of the American people. America’s health care system does need to be reformed, but in a way that will lower costs and increase coverage without crippling our nation with higher debt and higher taxes to fund government-run health care.

In your opinion, what is the most important topic in the Nevada election?

Jobs and the economy. Nevada’s unemployment rate has skyrocketed, leaving thousands of families struggling to pay their mortgages, put food on the table and pay the bills. We need to turn our economy around and bring jobs back to our state. That is why I believe, as a businesswoman, I can make a difference.

Is there anything you would like to add?

I am working hard to spread my conservative message and meet as many Nevadans as possible. Harry Reid has promised it is going to be an expensive, vicious race. When I first announced my entrance into the Republican pool, Harry Reid said he was going to raise $25 million to “vaporize” my candidacy. He knows I am the biggest threat to his return to Washington, and that is why he and his liberal allies have launched a smear campaign against me. Harry Reid is dead set on another six years in Washington, and I need your help to make sure that does not happen! I encourage everyone to go to my website, www.SueLowden.com, to learn more about me and my campaign.

Bookmark our site!Subscribe
Bookmark and Share
Consider advertising on our site!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is Reid afraid of Sue Lowden or what??? He and his nationally funded phony groups in Nevada never let up.

And now, Little Tark is starting to look like he wants to become Harry's made man...

What is with this guy, Tark, being foreclosed on for $14 MILLION dollars???
Story:
http://www.nevadanewsbureau.com/2010/05/12/fdic-v-tarkanian-et-al-to-move-to-u-s-district-court/

Tark is looking real weak.

Gotta love Sharron Angle, charming, smart, and really pissing off Tark...

The ladies in this race have shown nothing but class...

Too bad I cannot say the same for Reid and Tark.