Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Should the United States and South Korea declare War against North Korea?

I've had more than enough of North Korea in my lifetime. I believe it's time for the United States and South Korea to launch one last War to dismantle the communist regime once and for all. Call me crazy; but I think one of these years, that crazy North Korean dictator, might actually send a nuclear warhead our way (or at South Korea, or at Japan).

As such I believe the United States Navy, the South Korean Army, and a joint operation of both Air Forces should declare and launch War against the North Korean regime. We're no longer in the Cold War, containment doesn't achieve anything anymore, we must eliminate our national threats and enemies, whether they be rogue states or international terrorist organizations.

What say you, should the United States and South Korea declare War against North Korea? I believe we should, but I don't think the current Administration has the courage to do so.

Bookmark our site!Subscribe

Bookmark and Share
Consider advertising on our site!

No comments: