Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Game Review


Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2

I am sure that many people have played this game and i am among them. I have a few likes and a few dislikes about this game. First is what I enjoyed about the game and how portrayed a world where the Russians invade the United States... hah. At first I thought the story was going to be long and grueling but then out of nowhere it ended disappointingly. It took me 2 days to complete the campaign which was about 6 hours gameplay... although I like short and sweet this was too short and should have been 10 hours at least for the campaign. I did however like the assortment of guns and the way the campaign was went back and forth from areas of snow and mountains. This made the game look amazing especially when killing the Russians. That's all I have to say about the campaign.
Next is multiplayer online. Although I do not devote myself to the game online, it is very difficult to level when your going against lvl 70's with better weapons. I think there should be categories where it groups levels like 1-35 and 35-70 so the newer players actually stand more of a chance. Also I like the fact that you can customize the classes perfectly with style of play. I enjoy the multiplayer a lot including all the maps that are much larger and more fun to play. I think some of the maps are bad with spawning but that's besides the fact; they are still well done.

Just a few more things.... knifing people is by far the easiest close combat kill which not many people utilize to the full advantage.

Overall I give this game about 8.5 out of 10 because the graphics and multiplayer is great but the campaign was lacking.


Bookmark our site!
Subscribe
Bookmark and Share
Consider advertising on our site!

6 comments:

Alezend said...

Killing Russians what a racist game

Sirchadthepro said...

Hahahahaha your right, its much more racist than avatar.

Editor said...

Nice work, Chad

Anonymous said...

Guess I will have to try this one. I haven't killed any Russians in a while.

Aurelius said...

Glad to have the extra content, good work Chad.

Anonymous said...

It would be really useful if you could add minimum and recommended configurations along with the reviews for PC games.