Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Earthquake in Haiti again.

As if it wasn't bad enough, Haiti was hit by a second earthquake. If there is anytime where people of all sorts can come together, its during a time like this. The people of Haiti probably thought it couldn't get worse, but of course the second quake this morning changes this. I am very glad that President Obama has sent over plenty of aid to help save lives and to keep society in line. This shows a little bit on how we are not a selfish society and that we do spend millions on other countries. I'm especially glad that this money did not go to help the so called banks in need that were bailed out and then they go and pay their executives millions. These are the priorities that needed to be considered. I must say I hope people can join in this time of need to help the people of Haiti in some way even if its just thinking about them. My thoughts go out to those people and I hope we can continue to save lives and help with medical care.




Bookmark our site!
Subscribe

Bookmark and Share


Consider advertising on our site!

1 comment:

Harrison said...

I guess all those Americans donating money to Haiti are just racist pigs who feel guilty.