Sunday, January 17, 2010

Awesome: Jumping in Pools #95 in Authority According to Technorati

Well, shucks. While I was searching the interwebs this evening, I visited Technorati and figured I'd check to see where JiP stood in authority. Much to my surprise, we are ranked number ninety-five in United States Political Blogs:And here's the link. Looks like we're moving up the world.

Oh, and in case you were wondering what the bigot at Little Green Footballs is ranked, it's a hilariously low 384:


Click on the pictures for much better quality!

UPDATE: Our friends at The Lonely Conservative are just behind us at 96. Way to go guys, we're moving up in the world.

Bookmark our site!
Subscribe
Bookmark and Share
Consider advertising on our site!

2 comments:

The Lonely Conservative said...

And there's little ol' me at 96! Way to go!

Doug Welch said...

Man I have not looked at Technorati in a while They got me at 74