Saturday, February 27, 2010

I HATE SNOW!

9.0 inches of snow on Wednesday.
10.0 inches of snow on Thursday.
11.0 inches of snow on Friday.
3.0 inches of snow last night.
8.0 inches of snow predicted for today.

Before the 33.0 inches of snow that has fallen this week, the area I live in had a combined total of 27.0 inches of snow fall this Winter, which is well below average (despite the rest of the North East is breaking snow records), however, our snowfall amount for the Winter of 2009-2010 has increased to 60.0 inches!

Not to mention, but we should be getting eight more inches of snow today, with another storm coming on Wednesday.....I have never shovelled this much snow in my entire life.

I HATE SNOW!

Consider this an open thread for all residents of Upstate, New York.

Bookmark our site!
Subscribe



1 comment:

The Lonely Conservative said...

Yeah, I gave up counting how much we got. It was snowing again today. Mr. LC is happy - he went skiing. The kids didn't want to go so here I am, at the computer. But, all this snow is a good excuse for me to go curl up with a good book!

Oh, and our schools were closed Thursday and Friday. JD never closes, but they did this week.

I'm ready for spring.