Thursday, February 11, 2010

Republican "Truther" exposed on Glenn Beck program.

I warned the folks about Debra Medina........

I have a feeling she made the correct decision in endorsing Governor Perry, a well respected Conservative individual from the great state of Texas, one that favors a United States of America, unlike his Republican opponent who has Nationalists and Secessionists on her side.

http://jumpinginpools.blogspot.com/2010/02/texas-nationalist-movement-has-endorsed.html


Well.........Glenn Beck had Debra Medina on his radio show this morning and the following conversation occurred, in which Media aligned herself with the opinion of Van Jones on the September eleventh attacks on our Nation.

GLENN: I have when I said that I was going to have you on, you can't imagine the mail pro and con that I received. There was a theme that ran against you and that is you are a 9/11 Truther.

MEDINA: Well, there's lots of mud that people would like to throw at Debra Medina and make stick. The truth is I'm an everyday ordinary person. I am fighting for the things that our founders fought for, those very basic principles of a constitutional republic, and I'm going to champion people that hold their government accountable, hold me accountable but that's the first time I've heard that accusation. So that's an interesting one.

GLENN: Right. Here's then let me be more frank and ask you the question: Do you believe the government was any way involved with the bringing down of the World Trade Centers on 9/11?

MEDINA: I don't, I don't have all of the evidence there, Glenn. So I don't I'm not in a place, I have not been out publicly questioning that. I think some very good questions have been raised in that regard. There are some very good arguments, and I think the American people have not seen all of the evidence there. So I've not taken a position on that.


I ask all Medina supporters to "argue" that opinion please. Including the one who left this comment on Jumping in Pools a few days ago, "Rick Perry & Sarah Palin are both part of the status quo. Rino's. Debra Medina is the real deal, a small(r) republican.", if the status quo doesn't involve a political belief in trutherism than it's good enough for me. Also, Media is not a "small (r) republican", she is a capital (J) Jackass.

Bookmark our site!
Subscribe


2 comments:

Government Mess said...

I kind of felt sorry for her until I realized all she had to say was “regardless of what I may have said in the past I don't believe our Government had anything to do with a so called 9-11-01 conspiracy to bring down the twin towers" she resisted saying that her opinion was the politically correct one. No one is going to vote for someone that thinks their own government was involved in the murder of 3,000 people. Anyone that still thinks that our government was involved in a 9-11 conspiracy is just brain dead! To plant explosives in a building occupied 24/7/365 to take down the Towers as the truthers maintain; some one would have to have seen something, many people would have had to be in on it on a large scale. For some reason nobody has come forward, why? Because it never happened that's why! The 9-11-01 conspiracy theory is all Bull sh!t. Great post my friend, have a great weekend.

Harrison said...

Ha. Not that that was an unqualified answer. What is wrong with people anyhow?