Sunday, January 10, 2010

Jumping in Pools, Growing!

Jumping in Pools has grown once again, from about four regular readers a year ago to a small dynamo now.

We have over 200 Google followers and feed subscribers now, as well as an unknown number of people who've bookmarked our site.

We'd also like to take a moment to welcome our latest writer, Southern Man, who wrote his first article, a satire piece about the Obamacare debacle.

Happy trails!

Bookmark our site!
Subscribe
Bookmark and Share
Consider advertising on our site!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug Matthew. I guess I should have introduced myself but I was so pumped to start posting here I completely forgot to do that. For those interested I'm a long time conservative from central Florida. I love to discuss (read that as argue) politics especially with those of the liberal persuasion. I started blogging in earnest back in February of 2009 prompted by the election of Obama. I'm an old 80's metal head who loves horror books and movies, which may account for my twisted sense of humor. I am a police officer by profession and a blogger/musician/photographer/father and husband by choice. I look forward to posting here and hope you will all enjoy my diseased wit (I also appreciate a good Shakespearian tragedy). Hope to see you all in the comments. Rob