Friday, March 19, 2010

The Definitive List of Women Who are Hotter/Better Looking than Megan Fox: #2

Back for more, are you? After the very successful first list, here comes another batch of women.

Now, I'm not saying that Megan Fox isn't good looking/hot. But what I am saying is that she is not the hottest of the hot that the media makes her out to be. Looking around American TV/Movie/Pop culture, these lovely ladies beat Megan Fox in looks any day of the week. So here are the ladies (that I could think of) that are better looking than Ms. Fox, but don't get quite the hype that she does:

Bar RafaeliKate WinsletMaria SharapovaElisha CuthbertKate Beckinsale


Shana HiattAnd if that isn't enough, here are the beautiful women on the first list:

Yvonne Strahovski
Scarlett Johansson
Olivia WildeElizabeth Hurley
Olivia MunnJennifer Love Hewitt
Catherine Zeta Jones
Salma Hayek
And just to be partisan, Michelle Malkin:
Vote this up on Digg and Reddit

Bookmark our site!
Subscribe
Bookmark and Share
Consider advertising on our site!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this list, but I may never be able to use my keyboard again.